The new Skytrain Sukhumvit line connecting On Nut and Bearing Stations is due to open for public service on 12 Aug 2011. Everyone can enjoy the free ride on the journey made between these 2 stations from 12 Aug 2011 until 1 Jan 2012.
The BTS Skytrain is the safest, most comfortable and convenient way to get around Bangkok. In service since December 5, 1999, it has transformed the face of public transportation in the Thai capital, for the first time offering both residents and visitors a comfortable ride through central Bangkok - lifting commuters above the chronic congestion, noise and pollution of the streets below.
|- BTS Sky SmartPass|
Passes are available for purchase starting at a minimum price of 100 Baht which includes :
1.Traval Value 70 Baht
2.Deposit 30 Baht (not included in travel displayed on Automatic Gate)
*Price excludes 30 Baht issuing fee, applicable for a new SmartPass (non-refundable)
|- 30 Day SmartPasses|
|30 Day Student SmartPass||30 Day Adult SmartPass|
|15 trips, 300 Baht (20 Baht per trip)||15 trips, 375 Baht (25 Baht per trip)|
|25 trips, 450 Baht (18 Baht per trip)||25 trips, 575 Baht (23 Baht per trip)|
|40 trips, 640 Baht (16 Baht per trip)||40 trips, 840 Baht (21 Baht per trip)|
|50 trips, 750 Baht (15 Baht per trip)||50 trips, 1,000 Baht (20 Baht per trip)|
|** Price excludes 30 Baht issuing fee for a new SmartPass**|
|- One Day Pass|
1. Valid for unlimited rides on date of issue or registration only.
3. Available at all BTS Ticket Offices.
|- Single Journey Ticket|
1. This ticket is valid for a single journey, with fare according to chosen destination.
(starting at 15 baht, up to 40 Baht per journey)
2. Valid for travel on date of purchase only.
3. Ticket will be retained at an Automatic Gate upon exit.
4. Single Journey Tickets can be purchased at any Ticket Issuing Machine (TIM), Integrated Ticketing Machine (ITM) and Ticket Vending Machine (TVM).
2. Concession Tickets: These tickets are non refundable.
3. Sky Card: If no value or negative value remains on a Sky Card ticket a cash refund of net ticket value (30 baht - negative value) can be obtained immediately at any Station Ticket Office. If there is value remaining on the ticket and the passenger wants a refund then the passenger must request a refund envelope at any BTS Station Ticket Office. It is then necessary to fill in the required information, insert the ticket to be refunded into the envelope and return it back to the Station Ticket Office. The refund envelope's stub will be returned to the passenger for reference. A refund in the form of a check will be available in two weeks time. Passengers requesting a refund will be notified by telephone when their refund check is ready. Refund checks can be picked up at the station where the refund envelope was submitted.Replacing tickets
Sky Cards - Replacement of Sky Cards will follow the same procedure except if the ticket must be returned to the Head Office in which case a new ticket will be made available within one weeks time.
Expiring Sky Card - Sky Cards have a 2 year validity period. The expiry date of a Sky Card can be checked at any BTS Station Ticket Office. If the ticket is close to the expiry date the passenger can ask for an immediate replacement. The deposit and any remaining value will be transferred to the new ticket at no cost.
2. Connected Buildings :
Several main stations have skybridges, walkways that conveniently connect
to the station’s concourse directly to the neighboring shopping and commercial
- Victory Monument (N3) : Fashion Mall, Century The Movie Plaza, Uthumporn Building
- Ratchathewi (N1) : Asia Hotel
- Siam : Siam Center, SiamParagon, CentralWorld, The Offices at CentralWorld, Digital Gateway
- Chit Lom (E1) : Central Chid Lom, Gaysorn, CentralWorld, The Offices at CentralWorld, Maneeya Center, Renaissance Bangkok Hotel Ratchaprasong, Amarin Plaza, Erawan Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, Erawan Bangkok
- Phloen Chit (E2) : Park Ventures, Wave Place Building (Home Pro Plus), Web Sawadee Co.,Ltd.
- Asok (E4) : Robinson, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Times Square Building, Exchange Tower, Interchange 21, Terminal 21
- Phrom Phong (E5) : The Emporium
- Thong Lo (E6) : Noble Remix
- Ekkamai (E7) : Nusasiri Grand Condo, Major Cineplex
- On Nut (E9) : Tesco Lotus
- Ratchadamri (S1) : St. Regis Hotel
- Sala Daeng (S2) : Silom Complex, Thaniya Building, J-City
- Chong Nonsi (S3) : Sathorn Square, Sathorn Nakorn Tower
- Surasak (S5) : Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok
- National Stadium (W1) : MBK Center, Bangkok Art and Culture Centre, Tokyu, Siam Discovery Center
- Victory Monument (N3) - connect to Fashion Mall
- Ratchathewi (N1) - connect to Asia Hotel
- Siam (CS) - connect to Siam Center, Central World, Gaysorn, Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel, Amari Plaza, Phanunee Building
- Chit Lom (E1) - connect to Central Chidlom, Gaysorn, Phanunee Building, Amari Plaza, Erawan Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel Central World
- Phloen Chit (E2) - connect to the Wave Place Building (Home Pro Plus), Web Sawadee PLC
- Asoke (E4) - connect to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Times Square, Robinson Sukhumvit
- Phrom Phong (E5) - connect to the Emporium Shopping Complex
- On Nut (E9) - connect to Tesco Lotus
- Sala Daeng (S2) - connect to the Silom Complex, Thaniya Building, J-City
- National Stadium (W1) - connect to the MBK Center, Tokyu, Siam Discovery Center
3. BTS Tourist Information Centers : For tourists, both Thais and foreigners. You can contact the tourist visitor centers, and 3 of the BTS Saphan Taksin Station and Phayathai, Bangkok.
|Eastern Bus Terminal||E7||Chatujak Park||N8||Paolo Memorial||N7|
|Hua Lampong Main Railroad Station||W1||Lumpini||S2||Bamrungrad Medical Center||E3+|
|Northeastern Bus Terminal (MoChit 2)||N8||Suan Luang (Rama 9)||E9+||Bangkok Christian||S2|
|Web Sawadee PLC & 12Book booth||E2||Botanical Garden||E9+||Bangkok Nursing Home||S2|
|12Book booth||E1||Dusit Zoo||N3+||Samitivej||E5+|
|Central Pear Sathorn (Taksin)||S6||Queen Sirikit Park||E5|
|Santipharp (Peace) Park||N3|
|Cultural Centers and Monuments||Markets and Shopping Centers|
|Erawan Shrine||E1,S1||Amarin Plaza||S1||Narayana Phand (Handicraft Center)||E1|
|Queen Sirikit Conference Center||E4+||Central Chidlom||E1||Patpong||S2|
|Siam Society (Kamthieng House)||E4||Central Ladprao||N8+||Pratunam (Wholesale clothing)||E1+|
|Victory Monument||N3||Chatuchak Weekend Market||N8||Robinson Silom / Silom Complex||S2|
|Hua Mark Stadium||E8+||Emporium Shopping Center||E5||Robinson Bangrak||S6|
|National Sports Stadium||W1||Gaysorn Plaza||E1||Siam Discovery / Siam Center / Siam Square||CS|
|Jim Thompson Thai House Museum||W1||Mah Boon Krong (MBK)||W1||World Trade Center||E1|
|+ further transportation required|